Thursday 8 January 2015

Happy New Year! And news updates

First of all I hope you all had a good christmas and happy new year celebration!
I don't think I will set a new years resolution because I always fail to do them! Instead I will be keeping small goals to myself, one thing at a time, maybe I will stick to it that way?
What are your resolutions?

So I'm finally in my second year of university, I feel I have waited for forever to get here! 
So thank you to any supporters (?) on here and my facebook page @ Lisa Die Kunstenaar, I know I don't update much, but I do on occasion post new stuff - mainly on the facebook page because it's easier. And just to let you all know, one of my projects was to build a website and hook it up! So if you are interested, please do go have a look. I will be redesigning it over the summer when I have the spare time - redesign it so it will look better, I'm not so sure of it myself.

So please follow this link, there are some stuff I haven't posted on facebook or here that's on there, like some of this years projects.
lisakerrillustrations.com

So since I haven't posted any art from this year, I'm going to share something I've been working on over the holidays. I found a tutorial for this new technique I just learned and had to try it out!


This is a self portrait of me. Of course I need to work on my new found skill as it looks very rough but for my first attempt I think it's pretty cool.

Another project I've set myself is to learn about the program 3DS Max! I really look forward to the day where I can finally build cute, and not cute, diverse characters, and scenes, and lots more things! I'm very much excited and keen to get on with it, so wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment